The two most common questions we are asked are ”Do you have a silver pocket watch?” and “Do you have a pocket watch that can be engraved?”
Well, now we do!! Introducing our brand new Silver pocket watch!!
Click the link to check out our Silver pocket watch!
Another weekend, another wedding fair - this time at The Assembly in Leamington.
As the end of the wedding fair season draws to a close, we look back on our first few fairs and look forward to exhibiting at more next year!
As always, catching up with and meeting other wedding companies is a highlight of the day.
At this fair we met:
FeteStall Attraction - fairground-type games which make for perfect entertainment at a wedding reception. Was cool to see Brides, Grooms and bridesmaids trying out the various games with the ‘throw the hoop on the rhino’ proving particularly popular! (I’m ashamed to say I’ve only just worked out the pun company name too!)
Running with Wolves - our neighbours for the day were ‘Running with Wolves’ who had an autumnal floral arrangement on display. It was good to speak to Emmi who is also focussing on developing her wedding business full-time.
SAA Photography - we’d met Selena briefly at previous wedding fairs so was good to take a look at her wedding photography and have a proper chat with her who gave us some handy tips on the local wedding fairs.
Flipside Bride - handmade bouquets, buttonholes and wands!!! Especially liked the Nightmare Before Christmas bouquet.
October brought with it our second wedding fair - this time at the Vintage Chic wedding fair at Ettington Park Hotel in Stratford.
After learning lessons from our previous wedding fair, this time we packed lighter (no idea why we thought we needed masking tape last time!) and felt a lot more confident and a lot less out of our depth!
We thoroughly enjoyed meeting all of the brides and grooms-to-be in attendance and hearing about all of their wedding plans!
As before, an added bonus to wedding fairs is the chance to speak to the other exhibitors attending the fair. This time our neighbours at the fair included:
- Mathias & Locke - Personalised gifts and products for all occasions. Intricate wood engraving on all sorts of gifts. Great to chat to a like-minded business also on the up!
- LightBox Deluxe Photo Booth - Lightbox were our neighbours for the day and I was intrigued by their all-in-one wooden photo booth!!
- Wedding Cakes by Judi Delaney - We saw Judi and her cakes at the last fair we exhibited at! Excellent sugar work and even tastier cake!!
- The Recycled Wedding Company - Bespoke, handmade bridal bouquets using upcycled, recycled and natural materials. Love these!
As the 2017 wedding season draws to a close, we look forward to attending many more wedding fairs in 2018!!
Today (Sunday 17th September), we were proud to exhibit at our first wedding fair!
Held at the Royal Pump Rooms, the Leamington Vintage Chic Wedding Fair was a great chance for us to show off our groomsmen and bridesmaids gifts to Brides and Grooms to be in attendance.
The welcome surprise was the great networking taking place and we had great chats with the guys and girls from:
- Wedding Cakes by Judi Delaney - absolutely beautiful wedding cakes. The intricate sugar-craft flowers have to be seen to be believed!
- Aperitivo - Travelling Prosecco Bar - our kind of bar! A unique mobile Prosecco van ran by our neighbour for the day, Alison!
- Nelly's Vintage Tea Set Hire - beautiful mismatched vintage china tea sets, charming cake stands and refined tablewear
We will be exhibiting at the next Vintage Chic Wedding Fair taking place in Stratford in October and look forward to seeing all of the friendly faces there on the day.